We manage a large portfolio of residential lettings and regulated tenancies on behalf of private landlords, property companies and trusts, many of whom we have looked after since we were established in 1989.
A selection of the property we manage are within blocks of flats where we are also the block managing agents. Our private and freehold clients, by keeping their investment under one roof, are reassured that all bases are covered in ensuring their investment is in safe hands.
Not every client requires the same level of service depending on their background and personal circumstances. We can offer a flexible package that meets your needs and requirements that suit you best.
Our letting and managing services include:
• Advertise the property and sourcing a suitable tenant at a market rent
• Comprehensive reference checks on prospective tenants
• Registration of the deposit with The Deposit Protection Service
• Rent Collection and Accounts
• Advising and arranging the Gas Safety Certificate, EPC, electrical certificates, PAT tests
• Organising the Inventory and Check In, and Check Out reports
• Regular property inspections
• Organising property repairs and maintenance
• Liaising with block managing agents and payment of service charge and ground rent
• Handling any landlord or tenant query
• Inform utility companies and local authorities of old and new occupants
• Contract renewals and serving of Notices