We manage a large portfolio of residential lettings and regulated tenancies on behalf of private landlords, property companies and trusts, many of whom we have looked after since we were established in 1989.
What makes us different? A large proportion of the rentals we manage are within blocks of flats or estates where we are also the block/estate managing agents, which means our clients are assured that all bases are covered with their investment being under one roof. Our experience and knowledge in both the lettings and block management property sectors has enabled us to build on our excellent reputation of offering a bespoke package that many agents are unable to provide.
We understand that not every client requires the same level of service depending on their background and personal circumstances and as such we can offer a flexible package that meets your needs and requirements to best suit you.
Our letting and managing services include:
• Advertise the property and sourcing a suitable tenant at a market rent
• Comprehensive reference checks on prospective tenants
• Registration of the deposit with The Deposit Protection Service
• Rent Collection and Accounts
• Advising and arranging the Gas Safety Certificate, EPC, electrical certificates, PAT tests
• Organising the Inventory and Check In, and Check Out reports
• Regular property inspections
• Organising property repairs and maintenance
• Liaising with block managing agents and payment of service charge and ground rent
• Handling any landlord or tenant query
• Inform utility companies and local authorities of old and new occupants
• Contract renewals and serving of Notices
For further information please contact Stephen Sweeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8941 7799 who will be glad to provide further details.